SAC provide bookkeeping services whereby our team maintains clients’ accounting records on their behalf.
This service is geared to the needs of each individual client. SAC can provide assistance on:
- Accounts payable ledgers and payments
- General ledger
- Bank account creation and reconciliation
- Treasury and bank account operation
- Fixed asset register
- Depreciation schedules
- Expense reports
- Journals and accruals
- Monthly trial balances in agreed chart of accounts
- Year end reporting and preparation for audit
Taking the service a step further, in addition to processing invoices, payments, income records and bank transactions, we also provide management accounts and reports for our clients on a periodic basis to suit their needs.
How does the system works?
- Drop off your invoices, bank statements, etc;
- We do all the processing;
- We can then easily prepare following documents for you
- Management Accounts;
- VAT Returns;
- Key Performance Indicators;
- You pick up the records (neatly filed and organised!) once we finalised the assignment.