Charity Management Service
At SAC initially we help trustees to incorporate new charities. We also help Charities to make their money and resources go further by managing all of their low to high end admin support and projects.
We understand the funding and administration difficulties faced by charities. We help make your money and resources go further we offer a flexible and cost effective admin support solution tailored to your needs. We give you the opportunity to access Executive Level office management support at an affordable price.
We are not an agency, we are a professional admin and office support firm. Charities would normally engage us when they…
- are looking to grow and develop their organisation
- are exploring ways to engage people to work for fundraising
- are looking to relieve the stress and admin burden on managers and team members
- have extra work where another pair of hands is needed
- simply cannot afford to employ someone full or part-time – especially at executive level
- need someone who can help with both day to day and high end admin support
- they are looking for a cost-effective and flexible way of managing their admin tasks
- need a service tailored to their needs and someone to develop their office systems
We assist clients wishing to register a charity in England and Wales (with the Charity Commission) or in Scotland (with the Office of the Scottish Regulator OSCR). We can advise you on the most appropriate type of legal entity which you require to set up a charity. There are 4 options and you have to choose one to set up:
- a trust
- an unincorporated body (association)
- a company limited by guarantee
- a charitable incorporated association
Charity Website Design & Development
Now a days website is one of the main source to raise funds for charities. Our specialised IT team with new innovative ideas make your website unique, attractive and easy to navigate within the website.
Designing and Developing "Ways to donate"
We help charities to acquire card payment terminal to charge debit cards/ credit cards for donation purpose. We also setup system to receive payment through standing orders and direct debit.
By prior arrangement we can attend your events to help you with meeting and greeting your guests, pin up posters/banners, help manage your stand. If you need help to organise your event, we do that too!
Planning charity events is one of the trickiest things to handle as there are lots of things that are to be considered in advance.
First of all, you must determine the reason for arranging a charity event. Some events are organized to get in touch with supporters and other volunteers, whereas some events are organized to raise money.
Furthermore, some charity events are just to inform people about the authenticity of a certain charity organization. In all these situations,planning charity events will need to be done with careful thought and good organisation.When it comes to planning charity events, the location of the event plays an important role. You must always keep in mind whether the location of the event will be suitable. If you are expecting some particular guests, then it is better to arrange a location which may easily be accessed by them and meet all of their requirements.
The bottom line is that planning charity event is not only about deciding on a venue and an event. It is far greater than this