SAC Business & Management Consultancy
At SAC we offer a full range of management services for SME. We also offer advice for Business Owners, Managing Directors and Shareholders on how to maximise their investments, efficiently manage their operations and to develop a portfolio that is tax efficient.
Globalization and digitalization are revolutionizing how enterprises must operate. As business becomes more complex, processes must become simpler. To be successful in the economy, enterprises must determine the optimal balance between local and global activities.
SAC Business & Management Services works with it's competent and professional members to lay the foundation to become a digital business by simplifying business process and matching the volume and speed of data to the increased pace of decision making.
Our services help create an agile operating model that generates value, grows revenue and improves profitability. We enable clients to achieve integrated solutions to their business requirements and to complete a change programme to time and budget. We acknowledge a need to provide best value for money and leave sustainable benefits from our assignments.
Do you have a plan in place for business growth?
Business growth services include...
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be - seestrategic planning;
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be;
- Bench-marking against other businesses in your industry - do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry;
- Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow;
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators;
- Marketing strategy;
- Unique selling point development;
- Customer service systems to help WOW your customers;
- Pricing strategy - have you tested what your optimum selling priceis?
- Lead generation systems;
- Sales conversion systems;
- Reselling systems;
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth;
- Improving the potential of your team members;
- Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve.
Research suggests that those businesses with a written business plan are far more likely to succeed.
Business plans are also regularly needed to support finance applications, especially bank lending.
We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including...
- Business strategy and goal setting;
- Cash flow forecasts;
- Profit forecasts;
After you've produced the plan, you need to monitor how you are doing against the plan and we can help you with this.
How do you compare against your competitors?
Ever wondered how you rate against others in your industry, to help identify the areas where there is opportunity for improvement.
- Use our benchmarking service and report and to see...
- How you compare against the industry average;
- The best and worst statistics in your industry.
- Sales levels and growth rates;
- Debtor days - how good you are at collecting in the cash!
- Gross and net profits margins;
Need to get a bank account open?
- Advise you on the best banks for your needs;
- Use our established relationships with the local banks to introduce you and assist in opening an account;
- Prepare business plans and assist with raising finance.
Our consultancy services can include a review of your management information systems, particularly in relation to your financial systems and controls that will enable you to take full control of your business.
This can include...
- Cash controls;
- Debtor control;
- Stock control;
- Purchasing systems;
- Cost controls;
- Financial reporting systems.
Card Payment Terminals
Our expert team can help you to find out best deal to take payments from client which suits your business. Whatever your business size or type we can suggest you best possible way to accept card payments.
There are three ways you take card payments:
- Countertop, portable, mobile card machine
- Online or E-commerce terminal
- Virtual or telephone payment terminal